A country house by the sea with a pony paddock, a moorland smallholding with animals galore or a farm in Devon or Cornwall, with our property search and selection service we can help you find your perfect dream property in the South West.
It was so useful to have the locations of the properties put into perspective of their accessibility, we have every confidence that you will help us find our new home!
The internet is great for property searches wherever you are in the country, but with our property service we visit and report back on the facts – the things you can’t quite see or get a feel for, from a computer screen.
Property Search and Selection Service – £350 for 2 months service
- Initial consultation by phone (home visits available, subject to a mileage charge*)
- Continual market research for suitable properties throughout the two months
- Shortlist of properties to meet your exact requirements
- Site visits of up to 3 chosen properties/sites from the shortlist
- Feedback and photos for each property/site visited
- Extra property visit with facts and feedback £50 + mileage (*mileage charge = 45p per mile)
Property Negotiation Service
To search, find and advise through to the exchange on a property.
A set fee of 1% of the purchase price, less ALL previously incurred costs with West Country Dream
Accommodation provision whilst visiting the West Country
- 1 nights self catering stay for up to 2 people = £75
- For bookings of 2 nights or more contact us directly – discounts available at certain times of the year
- For more than 2 people please add £10 per person per night (maximum of 4 people)
- Breakfast hampers can be provided – £7.50 per person per breakfast
Why not try our Test the Water weekend package– £250 per person
(minimum two people)
Been thinking of moving to Devon or Cornwall for years, not sure if it’s for you, our ‘Test the Water’ package is an ideal introduction to living in the West Country and includes;
- A two nights self-catering stay in Devon (breakfast hamper and towels included)
- An ‘Introduction to Farming’ workshop, learn more about the farm and land market in the south west and get to understand the basics of being a farmer / land-owner, to see if it’s for you?
- Practical ‘Hands-on Farming’ workshop, a chance to get some real life experience with livestock
- Workshops include refreshments and a light lunch
- Afternoon tour of pre-agreed West Country locations to learn more about the property market in the South West
For more information contact Helen@westcountrydream.co.uk or call her on 07816 514667