Throughout these Terms and Conditions West Country Dream of Waytown Farm, Inwardleigh, Devon, EX20 3BZ is referred to as ‘WCD’
The term ‘Client’ refers to any one or more individuals registered with ‘WCD’
- WCD will make every effort to source suitable properties/sites but cannot guarantee that suitable properties/sites will be available to meet a Client’s exact requirements.
- Feedback and photos of properties/sites and other information are prepared in good faith by WCD and are solely for the Client’s guidance. They do not form part of any contract relating to the purchase of a property.
- WCD will advise to the suitability of a property/site but the final choice of any property/site is the responsibility of the Client.
- WCD cannot accept responsibility for the description of any property and, at all times, the Client is strongly advised to seek independent, professional advice as to legal title, valuation, structure and condition of every property
- If required WCD will take every care in assisting the Client with a list of responsible and competent professional services including; surveyors, builders, finance companies and solicitors but WCD cannot under any circumstance be held liable for any loss or claim whatsoever arising from work undertaken for the client by another party.
Payment terms and conditions
- Residential packages, accommodation and courses with WCD
For all residential packages, accommodation and courses booked with WCD a 25% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking with final payment due one calendar month before the arrival/course date. If a booking is cancelled within one month of the arrival/course date WCD will attempt to reschedule the booking at no extra charge.
- Property Search and Selection Service
A £495 non-refundable fee is to be paid prior to commencement of the 2 months service. The start date of the service will be mutually agreed between the Client and WCD. This service includes up to three property/site visits with mileage, any extra property/site visits are charged at £100 + mileage.
- Property Negotiation
For a property introduced and negotiated for, on behalf of a Client, 0.5% of the purchase price is due at Exchange of Contracts. This Agreement will be put in writing and agreed with the Client before any expenses are incurred.
If the Client terminates the Agreement and the Client purchases a property originally introduced by WCD within six calendar months of the termination date, the full fee will apply.
Our fees do not include any charges imposed by surveyors, solicitors or other professional or contractors.
All mileage is charged at 50p per mile