Waytown Farm near Okehampton is a 342 acre livestock farm located on the edge of Dartmoor only 4 miles from the A30.
The farm is home to the Billington Herd of Pedigree South Devon Cattle as well as a number of sheep including the Whieston Flock of rare and registered ‘Whiteface Dartmoors’.
With the backdrop of Dartmoor, Waytown Farm is also home to:
The Retreat self catering cottage
Accommodation for up to four people can be provided in our holiday annexe ‘The Retreat’ with the facility for self-catering or bed and breakfast (DIY style with a breakfast hamper).
The Retreat is a two bedroom holiday cottage annexe and along with Wi-Fi and a cosy log fire, it is fully equipped with everything you need for a relaxing farm break and as a base for your property search.
- Lounge / Kitchen / Diner - open plan with dishwasher, washing machine / dryer, fridge, freezer, microwave, TV / DVD player, open fire (logs provided at no extra cost)
- Two Bedrooms – one large double with views across to Dartmoor and one cosy twin room
- Bathroom – includes; bath with electric shower over
- Free Wi-Fi available throughout
- Outside garden seating with BBQ
- Ample parking
- Bed linen and towels included
- Regret no smoking or pets
- 1 nights stay = £75 per night (for up to 2 people sharing)
- For bookings of 2 nights or more contact us directly – discounts available at certain times of year
- For more than two people add on £10 per person per night (maximum 4 people)
- A Breakfast hamper can be provided - £9.50 per person per breakfast
(to include; bacon, sausages, tomatoes, eggs, juice, bread, butter, marmalade or jam)
Tea, coffee, sugar and milk are complementary